Tuesday, April 28, 2009

BUY 1 GET 1 FREE SALE...thru this friday!

Hi guys!  Now through this friday, I'm running a BUY1 GET1 FREE SALE in my shop.  If  you'd like to take advantage of this offer, simply indicate your FREE print desired in "Message to Seller" when checking out.  Do NOT put your FREE print in your cart.  Your FREE print must be of equal or lesser value than the first item, and can be gotten with any purchase in my shop, except the SALE section.  Please feel free to convo me on Etsy with any questions.

Below are a few samples of prints from my shop, although I have currently 170 prints listed, so check it out, and see how you can affordably freshen up your home for spring!














Grace

5 comments:

blue moss said...

soooooo excited about your sale....ran right out and bought some of my favorites....so hard to decide!!
i am planning to mention to it on my blog if that's okay
michelle

hmp said...

you are so generous!!!! i am posting this on my blog also, so my friends will know! eek, i gots to go and make up my mind now, haha.

Mrs.French said...

I can't handle how beautiful your photography is...it gets me everytime...xo t

knack said...

these are just gorgeous! Yay for you!

Thank you so much for your sweet comment today...it totally warmed my heart, and I can say the same for your gorgeous photos....I'm so glad I own a couple of them so I can look at their gorgeousness everyday! xo

Amy (the b-line) said...

Yay for sales! I LOVE journey and depth. So beautiful!