Hmm...I've been tagged 2 times in a row...this time from Rachel at Get Ready Set Go. I'm just not that interesting, but will try to amuse you all with random facts about myself....lol :)
the rules: link to the person who tagged you > post the rules on your blog > write six random things about yourself > tag six people at the end of your post and link to them > let each person know they've been tagged
1. I've always wanted a tattoo, but can never decide what to get. Any suggestions? :)
2. I just got my ears pierced at the age of 27. I didn't cry...but it hurt! Now I LOVE to find special earrings to buy/wear/collect!
3. I never graduated from college. I've recently gone back to the tech school in our area for Graphic Design, but since starting my job at Kohl's am unsure of how I will squeeze school into my busy schedule.
4. I have been to Japan twice as a teen, and would absolutely love to go back as an adult photographer with my husband.
5. One of my more recent trades on Etsy was a beautiful envelope pendant from Jewels of Luxury. I wear it frequently, and is just one of the many awesome trades I've been a part of on Etsy. (see pic at top)
6. Music, hmmm....I love a very wide variety of music. Some of my favorite artists are Tom Waits, Ane Brun, The Black Keys, Alicia Keys, Bon Iver, AA Bondy, Ella Fitzgerald, Beck, Beth Orton, Gillian Welch, Susan Tedeschi, Lily Allen, and Sam Phillips. I could keep going, but that would be RIDICULOUS! In 2008 my hubby, b.f.f. Jessica, and myself went to an Ane Brun concert in Chicago. It was amazing! She does a beautiful cover of "True Colors"...check it out! They had an old photo booth there, and we had our pictures done, and used the strip for our christmas card this past year!
Our photo booth pictures from the Ane Brun concert in Chicago on our Christmas card
Pfewf! Ok, now I'm tagging...