Saturday, October 18, 2008

Holiday Ideas

The holidays are fast approaching, and what better way to find that unique and perfect gift than to shop on Etsy.  To the right, I've created a special list of some of my favorite shops.  The shops on the right have such a unique array of goods for all budgets and tastes.  Check them out to find just the right item for that special person this holiday season.  Also remember that most of these shops can customize gifts for you upon request.  Happy shopping!!











5 comments:

GetReadySetGO said...

fantastic f2! everything lilly and xeno are fantastic and those other shops look grand as well:)

ThePeachTree said...

OH, I LOVE your list!!

Jennifer Katherine said...

I am *SO* super in love with those hand warmers!!!! Fantastically original and stylish!

lillyella said...

Thanks so much, Emi! This is fabulous! And your holiday picks list looks great!

JK said...

That is very kind of you to feature my print in your gorgeous blog. Thank you, and it's exactly the print which is in my give away!